<VV> NEW TYPE SHOP AIR PLUMBING copper=good

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sat Feb 16 19:26:14 EST 2008

ACR is available lots of places. Grainger, ANY HVAC supply house, etc. And
given that the new R410a systems run high side pressures of over 500 PSI,
clearly it won't fail with shop air! The interesting thing is, when they made  the
switch from R22 to R410a, they didn't rerate the tubing!

In a message dated 2/16/2008 6:37:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,