<VV> Water leak

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 00:04:03 EST 2008

Water can enter late models around the kick panel vent. The dum dum
dries up and lets water pass. Remove the kick panel vent assemblies and
reseal.

You can sit in the car while someone else waters the car with a hose to
check where else the water can enter. Spray the hose in the air so the
water falls like rain. Spraying water directly from the hose makes leaks
in different places than rain.

Frank DuVal