<VV> Survey (Russ Moorhouse)

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Mon Feb 18 00:19:50 EST 2008

Bill,
That's why web address where the survey resides and people can down load it and send it in has been posted multiple times.  We want input from everyone.  I take a huge offence that you would imply we only want input from the choir especally after I sent you the link to the survey because you aren't a CORSA member and didn't notice it when it was posted on the VVs. The link was been posted multiple times on the the VVs.

Please don't imply at any time we only want people who agree with us to reply.  The BoD has only good intentions and we want to learn from this survey.  Please don't imply we want anything else.  I can say all this because my Director term is coming to an end I'm not running so I'm not as politically correct as I was last year.

We want to learn from everyone, CORSA member or not.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Wstern Division Director