<VV> Update on pressure plate compression issue

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 18 16:10:38 EST 2008

It sounds like you have one of those factory modified oem pressure
plates (with the little hexagon feet) -- they worked, but I would think
an unmodified version would be a better choice, if it is reasonable for
you to so do (mostly I mean $$ here).

I don't remember exactly when / why those feet were added, nor what app
they were modified for -- think it was a later cover for use on an
early.  If it got rebuilt along the way, maybe the rebuilder didn't know
what he had to start with and what you now have is a true custom one off
item that really doesn't fit anything

Sorry, I'm coming to this discussion a bit late, so maybe this has
already been discussed.

Bill