<VV> self-sealing tape for PG shift cables from Flagstaff convention

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Mon Feb 18 23:36:36 EST 2008

While not the self sealing heat shrink tape, I've had good luck with old
style self vulcanizing rubber tape used by electricians with thinning
hair. New guys have probably no idea there was something before vinyl
tape. Something that actually stuck to wires even in severe heat and
weather.

Examples are 3M Scotch 23 or 130C.

Frank DuVal