<VV> Ignition Switch

Gary Swiatowy mopar at jbcs2.net
Tue Feb 19 17:40:10 EST 2008

If the door lock was the same, it may require removing the door handle with
the lock in it and taking it to a locksmith to get a key made.
The way these were designed, you need the key to remove the lock tumblers,
otherwise you have to destroy it.
Or get someone in your group that has a lot of keys to bring them over and
try them............
Gary Swiatowy