<VV> Cutting Old Blank Keys

John Sweet jasvair at certainty.net
Wed Feb 20 12:50:03 EST 2008

Terry,
Yes you are right as the new machines need to know what cassette to put in
and if they don't have a knowledge of the older keys that is what happens.
I cut keys in my shop with a Curtis key cutter.  All I need to know is the
code that is on the lock cylinder and I can make them from the code.
John Sweet