<VV> Scholarship Applications

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 17:26:03 EST 2008

I've got to side with Mark and the others here. In my humble opinion,
financial means (as well as academic performance) should be considered when
handing out grant money.

--
Ask me how you can win this 64 Monza Convertible

http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s114/65CrownV8/TCC%20Project%20Car/

George Jones
Tidewater Corvair Club (since 1987)
Central Virginia Corvair Club (since 2006)
Corvair Society of America (CORSA)(since 1987)
'65 Monza Crown V8 Convertible
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2397326
'66 Monza Coupe Custom (in progress)