<VV> LM door hinges

Jim Briggs jim_a_b3 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 20 20:57:07 EST 2008

Today I was reminded of of this "hinge topic" that came up several years ago....I just can't remember the specifics.

My 66 Corsa rear engine V8 project is in for paint and the replacement driver door turns out to be a 67-69. Of course, I don't have the hinges for a 67-69.

My question is...if I find the hinges to fit the new door, will the hinges then fit the 66 body? or did they change both sides of the hinge?

Thanks,
Jim Briggs
3-LM's