<VV> LM door hinges

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 10:36:20 EST 2008

Jim asked: My question is...if I find the hinges to fit the new door, will
the hinges then fit the 66 body? or did they change both sides of the hinge?

 Thanks, Jim Briggs

Craig replies:
Not sure about the hinge pillar but the parts book does list separate part
numbers for 65-6, 67, and 68-9 so compatibility is questionable.  Also, I
vaguely remember that either the window crank, door handle (inside) or
somesuch is relocated, complicating the matter further.
Craig Nicol

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
10:26 AM