<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 37, Issue 63

james rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Thu Feb 21 10:39:28 EST 2008

Mark:  NO !!

This topic was coming on-line as I went off the CORSA/CPF BoD back in '02.
It was somebody's else's project.  I did not actively participate in the
discussions, as I was busy working on the CPF Museum relocated and related
stuff at the time.  And I knew the project was in good hands.  If memory
serves me well, I believe the scholarship fund was adapted at combined
CORSA/CPF BoD meeting in '02 and implemented for the '03 school year.  I
could easily be wrong on the dates, which really doesn't matter.

If you do not like the rules the CORSA/CPF BoD thrashed out, take it up with
them.  Or run for the combined CORSA/CPF BoD's and make it your project to
revisit to the rules.

You were so right when you commented "At the risk of getting into a subject
that doesn't need to be discussed,...." It doesn't need to be discussed in
this forum.  Take it to the combined CORSA/CPF BoD's.

Or you could accept the fact that your position did not carry the day then,
probably will not now and give it a rest.  Please.

Historically Yours,
			James Rice
Message: 9