<VV> HID headlight converstion kit

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Thu Feb 21 11:29:45 EST 2008

Something which I have already done.

Here's a shot of my '66 with these lights installed.  They are FAR superior
to the stock lights.  They also come in a 120mm set up which might not look
so different depending on how you adapted the install.
http://www.abbysenior.com/mechanics/2002_0811_123833AA.JPG

However, I like them so much, I'm just in the midst of adapting a set of the
low beams to go inside the bumper on my Rampside.

Regards,
Joel