<VV> BOD contacts

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Feb 21 13:07:07 EST 2008

Not to pick a side here, just a note - the BOD has a common address,
you can reach them all at:

corsabod at corvair.org

There's also a page on the CORSA site that has a contact form for
each of them individually, plus any of the committee chairs:

http://www.corvair.org/csacontacts.php

Click the "Send E-mail to Officers" button.

While we all know that several of them do indeed read VV, I'll bet
the volume overwhelms them sometimes, and writing directly to the
Board or a Chairperson probably has more impact.

--Bryan