<VV> HID headlight converstion kit

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 21 18:12:27 EST 2008

Running the extra wires for both headlights and brakelights is a good idea -
even/especially with our dim stock lights.  It will make a large difference
in brightness.  I've been trying to get up the energy to do that for years.
If you do, PLEASE, PLEASE fuse those lines immediately where you take them
off the battery.

Roger "One Tunnel Fire Was Enough" Gault