<VV> HID tech ?

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 06:26:07 EST 2008

On the low voltage side, you can do whatever you want, as long as it's done
properly. However, it is NOT a good idea to modify the high voltage cable and
connector.

I would STRONGLY discourage ANYONE from using ANY HID lighting products
other than those specifically engineered to be street legal lighting. Nearly
everything out there that doesn't fit this category is CRAP!

In a message dated 2/22/2008 4:43:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,