<VV> VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 37, Issue 69

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 06:30:04 EST 2008

OK, you got me. I should've clarified: REAL E code stuff from the major
lighting manufacturers usually isn't marketed here. And when I mean REAL E code,
I mean headlight assemblies in their entirety. The DOT has a hissy about that.
 Now, there ARE lights that carry the DOT stamp as well as the E code stamp,
but  they really aren't quite the same thing. I got a set of Cibie headlights
from  someone in our sales office in Germany that did NOT have the DOT stamp,
and BOY,  what a difference compared to what we usually get here! At least
back in the  early 80s anyway.

In a message dated 2/22/2008 5:33:31 AM Eastern Standard Time,