<VV> Fwd: Turbo not boost at All

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 10:59:15 EST 2008

____________________________________
 From: gcallegari at insepet.com
To: vv-help at corvair.org
CC:  virtualvairs-request at corvair.org
Sent: 2/22/2008 4:07:03 A.M. Pacific  Standard Time
Subj: Turbo not boost at All

Dear Sirs.

I'm located in Bogota, Colombia, i just  finished my turbo 180HP but it
is not a lion is a little cat, the  turbo itself had been rebuilt by
Larry Claypool, and I rebuilt the  Engine with TRW pistons, new
springs, valves, refurnishing crank  shaft..all the parts new inside
and it sound very good.

At  the exhaust side I'm completly sure there is no leaks, but to boost
at any conditions any gear..nothing just like an atmospheric engine
can any body help me?

my mail is gcallegari at insepet.com

Gino  Callegari M
CVT 140//1965 4 Sp, 4 Door 110 4 Sp//1966, 2 door 1966  turbo????
Bogota, Colombia, south  america

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)