<VV> In-tank Fuel pump

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 11:46:12 EST 2008

Mount it on the Differential cover!!   nice and quiet...and works  fine...
several have it this way!

Matt Nall

In a message dated 2/22/2008 8:40:36 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dheath at vanceandhines.com writes:

Anyone  have a low pressure in-tank pump?

I have been running an external  electric fuel pump mounted next  to the tank
for years.  I must  be getting old, because the noise is finally getting to
me.  I like  the electric fuel pump, but want it quiet.  I am thinking that
an  in-tank pump would do the trick.  Obviously it would have to be a  low
pressure version of a modern pump.  The Source used to offer a  pump like
this, but they appear to no longer offer it.  I learned that  69-70 Rivieras
had an electric pump, but don¹t know what it would take to  convert this over
to a Corvair.  Anyone with any experience  here?

2050827?NCID=aolcmp00300000002598)