<VV> In-tank Fuel pump

KELLYJRE at aol.com KELLYJRE at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 16:54:10 EST 2008

I did this not long ago. used a vega fuel pump. (I think I asked for one to
fit a 77 model.) found it at the FLAPS it came with the filter sock, and short
 pieces of hose to connect it to the pickup tube. just cut the tube short
enough  to put the pickup in the original spot. I used the wiring connection from
an old  sending unit to feed the power thru the flange on the tank ( it
screws together  )hooked the ground to the back of the tube. It is quiet (can
barely hear it run  when you turn on the key, I can not hear it at all with the car
running ) works  great. The thing was even a little cheaper than those rattle
pumps. About  24.00.

Ed Kelly
corsa s.c.
66 vert
68 monza

In a message dated 2/22/2008 11:40:36 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,