<VV> Corsa Board of Directors etc. - long since drained of allCorvair content

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 22 17:14:51 EST 2008

Roger,

You left out ONE other alternative. Try to convince the leadership, via a
showing of majority opinion, to change the policy. Which is what I'm
suggesting. I feel that if the majority holds an opinion on some issue,
that the leadership should take that into advisement. Then they, in their
infinite wisdom, should decide to do what's best for everyone.

This may sound like a variation on your item A, but it is more than that.
It is the way so many of the world's changes are made, via grassroots
movements, NOT an individual's influence by way of leadership contact.

-Mark