<VV> Answer to Steering Box Question

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 20:07:14 EST 2008

For that you  need to remove the steering wheel and pitman arm or tierod from
it....5 INCH  pounds!!  at the shaft...

We did it to the car Brian O'neil and Tim Mahler borrowed for the 2005 NECC
event at Portland....took 15 minutes..

Matt  Nall
All Vairs!
_http://members.aol.com/patiomatt_ (http://members.aol.com/patiomatt)
somewhere  between Sea Mountain and Coos Bay. OR.

In a message dated 2/22/2008 5:01:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,