<VV> Corsa for sale

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Fri Feb 22 21:03:43 EST 2008

Hello group.

I am selling a 1966 Corsa 140.  Some rust, not a lot, needs everything but a good, solid, original car.  Runs like a bat out of Hell(Michigan?) .  Yes this car was for sale a couple years ago but then a bad wheel bearing got in the way.  Said bearing is replaced now and I just don't have time for the car.  I'm in the Atlanta area.

Give me a shout with questions.  Don't have pictures yet, it looks like a Corvair.  I can get digital pictures of any area.  Price is negotiable; $2000 is a good starting point.  Thanks much.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia