<VV> LM door hinges

C. Cloutier cgc at kc.mv.com
Sat Feb 23 08:20:06 EST 2008

I've done a little research on this. Here's what I've found.

Rules of Thumb for late model 2-door (coupe and conv) hinges:

    * ’65 – ’66 will interchange between years, upper hinge will
      interchange side to side
    * ’68 – ’69 will interchange between years
    * ’67 is the mongrel – upper hinges will interchange with 68 – 69 –
      Lower hinges are unique to ‘67

Sources: Corvair Parts Catalog – 1974 Fisher Body Manual - 1969

You can also see an interchange chart I put together here:
http://www.mv.com/ipusers/kc/Corvair/Hinge.htm

Best,
Caroline
Keene, NH