<VV> 2009 Golden Anniversary calendar

Bill Adams president at cometeastcarclub.org
Sat Feb 23 11:59:28 EST 2008

We're working on a 2009 calendar to commemorate the four compacts introduced in 1959 for the 1960 model year, Corvair, Comet, Falcon and Valiant. I need photos of 1960-63 Corvairs (sedans and station wagons), Rampsides, and later 60's model convertibles. Good clear digitals with a nice background is best. Email them to me at president at cometeastcarclub.org or mail them to Bill Adams, PO Box 50163, Columbia, SC 29250. Let me know if you have any questions. I need to have them by June if possible.
   Thank you for your help.
  Bill Adams