<VV> First show- first place

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 19:16:11 EST 2008

I attended the WFCC Corvair Lovers Holiday today.
Weather as very great considering the last few days of storms.
Even last night I was not sure I would take the car at all looking at the weather .
Cruised in with my Dad and friend Jim Williams.
Turn out was ok but not as good as years past.
It was good to see some old friends.
My first show since the car is reassembled / driveable
Less than 700 miles since rebuild.
I still have lots to do and lots to clean up but Was happy to win Late model class with my 1965 Monza Convertible.
It was a great day to drive home with the top down here in North West Florida

Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1964 Greenbrier Deluxe 110 4sd
1965 Monza Convertible 140 4 spd Posi, AM/FM
1968 Monza Coupe 140 Powerglide Posi