<VV> adapter - easy is in the eyes of the machinist...

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 22:30:19 EST 2008

Exactly...but, they are impossible to fabricate unless you have a machine shop or are willing to pay someone to do it. I have solved that problem, and paid someone to do it professionally (and they look nice without any "homemade" look to them). They are polished and bullet proof. Thanks for all the input, and essentially they fit our turbo mounts on one end and T3 or other style on the other. 'Nuf said.
Grant

<<it's oblong in shape to accommodate the waste gate.
TO4Bs don't have integral waste gates, but a 4 bolt round outlet flange. Then
there's the issues of the compressor plumbing, albeit not THAT complicated.
An adapter would be nice, but they just aren't that hard to fabricate.>>