<VV> lakewood parts needed

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Feb 24 13:30:01 EST 2008

I would be concerned that there are more serious rust problems in that body.
Maybe you should have it carefully checked by a good body man before you put
any serious money into it as it may not be worth saving.  All of the Fitch
parts could be salvaged and installed in a rust free body and result in a
much safer vehicle.
RonH