<VV> Resonator?

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 24 18:17:31 EST 2008

I can't imagine where it would fit unless it exhausts straight out the back.
It has always been my understanding that the stock exhaust exits the side in
order to reduce the opportunity for fumes to be sucked back into the top
side of the engine which would allow at least a portion to get into the
heater system.  Personally, I like the sound of the stock system.

Later, JR
CCE CORVANANTICS CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140