<VV> Resonator?

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 18:49:47 EST 2008

                                     B"H

Thanks JR.  I was a little concerned about the side
discharge myself, worried that perhaps rear-existing
exhaust might pick up the fumes and pull them into the
engine intake.

I wouldn't mind a plesant rumble, but the exhaust
sounds more like a loud grumble.  It gets worse with
the enging idling, foot on the brake, and tranny in
Drive.

I know that the 110 engine is a little rougher than
the 95 hp unit, but it sounds much worse since I
replaced the old system.  I replaced the U pipe,
muffer and tailpipe, and put new donuts in all around.
 I also verified that the manifold connections are
nice and tight as well...Bill H.