<VV> nader joins presidential race.

Marc Marcoulides hharpo at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 25 13:34:47 EST 2008

I always like to remind everyone that I have been slugged by Nader 2 times because I am not only a Corvair owner but an Insurance agent in California. Naders followers many years ago thrust laws on California touted as causing Auto Insurance to cost 1/2 the current price.   Of course it did not work and for many agents produced much ill will.