<VV> FC throttle cable

chris c ricorvair at cox.net
Tue Feb 26 13:55:25 EST 2008

I am sorry if I am jumping in late on this thread.  Last year I had to
do the gas peddle on my wifes 63.  The wiring was fine.  The problem was
the actual peddle part where it pivots on the floor.  It would go all
the way to the floor, but would only come back 3/4 of the way.  Removed
it, de-rusted it and coated with lots of lithium grease.  Then
re-assembled with new bushings and it was good as new.

The linkage (wiring) was all good, it was sticking at the gas peddle end.