<VV> Western Division Surveys

Dennis PLEAU ddpleau at msn.com
Thu Feb 28 00:06:05 EST 2008

I got 12 more surveys today.  I took a stack to the Classic Corvairs of River City meeting tonight and got 12 back.  Out of the 51 I've received 18 are from the Colorado Clubs, and 13 are from Sacramento  (the 12 tonight  + the one I already submitted) and the other 20 are from the rest of the west.  Seth is going to distribute and collect them at the two bay area chapter meetings, so they will be represented.   The average age before entering the surveys from tonight is down to 62 years old.

Please send me your survey.

Dennis Pleau
CORSA Western Division Director