<VV> Attention Corvair Owners! Show me your Bodytags!

Corsa corsa at comcast.net
Tue Jan 1 12:53:31 EST 2008

Well its a New Year, time to renew my quest to document as many Fisher bodytags as possible.

With the help of Bodytag pictures and follow-ups on accessories, several of us have worked on decoding the ACC codes. Work continues on this ACC decode project. Its amazing some of the stuff the bodytag tells us that the owner often didn't even know about.

So take a few minutes to take a picture of you bodytag and please send it to my email address below. I have maintained a library of Bodytag pictures and also forward all bodytag pictures to the Corvair Historian and those in the decode project so they will be preserve for posterity.

Thanks for your support of this project and have a great year Corvairing!!

Regards

Dave Trull
email:
corsa at comcast.net