<VV> regular gas and fuel economy in a 110hp corvair

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Wed Jan 2 21:34:27 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
Subject: Re: <VV> regular gas and fuel economy in a 110hp corvair

> In a message dated 1/1/2008 12:39:31 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> deltainc at grm.net writes:
>
> > there are very few cars I can outrun
> > with the 110 anyway, if they want to doit tome
>
> But even today there aren't many cars who can follow you through a
> corner.........
Yep, one of the cool things here in redneck land is to get some wise butt
young dude in Daddy's 460 ci pickemup truck right on my rear bumper, and
after  a mile or so of giving them all kinds of room to pass ( even getting
off on the right shoulder, texas style ... ) ... they persist in a 6 foot
draft ..... I reach in the back, pull on my " used to be fast" cape and
mask, and lay it out about 5^ around a couple right angle corners .... heh
heh, I plead guilty of social misbehaving ....
reargards, ken campbell, ridden with guilt in Iwa