<VV> Trunk Light

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 3 10:30:38 EST 2008

Geoff,

If it's an early I wouldn't know, but if it is a late you could remove
the plug in the bottom of the trunk and watch for light on the ground.
Another thought (which will work on any year) would be to place your
camcorder in the trunk and shut the lid. This way you could check to see
if it comes on when you park on a sloped driveway or drive up a hill.

Mike Kost