<VV> anyone have a diagram for homemade vapor injection?

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 13:59:59 EST 2008

David and Dennis,
    Dennis is correct.  Pages 11 to 14 of the  original Fuel-Air System
chapter carry info on both vapor and liquid water  injection.  Notice that these
are two quite different concepts to achieve  different results.
    Frank "prefers liquid injection in man and engine"  Burkhard

In a message dated 1/5/2008 12:40:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,