<VV> Flat6 underpowered?

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Sat Jan 5 14:18:19 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/5/2008 8:09:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
plbooth4 at hotmail.com writes:

But, of  course, the Porsche is water cooled double OHC , and 40 years later
in  technology and metalurgy. The comparison is natural but actually absurd.
The only thing they have in common are numbers of cylinders and a flat
configuration. Lets compare the subaru to the porsche. They are  considerably
closer in technology.

That's what I'm attempting to do with a new head design (bring the 'Vair
into the 21st Century)--if you're interested, contact me at
_scottygrover at aol.com_ (mailto:scottygrover at aol.com)