<VV> 205/70-14's?

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Sat Jan 5 21:04:29 EST 2008

A fellow in our club is fitting a '68 convert with a set of 205/70-14's
on 14 x 7 GM/Camaro Rally wheels. That's all I know about the wheels.
Clearance on the rear shouldn't be a problem. I'm wondering about
clearance on front. These are large diameter tires.

I wonder who has experience with a set up like this and did you have
any problem with rubbing on front. If so, were you able to cure it by
rolling the inner fender lip a bit. Where did it rub and when, please.

I don't know if he plans to lower the car or not.

Thanks,

Bruce

Bruce W. Schug
Treasurer, CORSA South Carolina