<VV> 205/70-14's?

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sat Jan 5 21:23:25 EST 2008

I have a set of 205/65VR4 (just slightly shorter than the 205/70-14s) on
a set of GM 14x6 steel rims on a stock '67 vert (with slightly sagging
springs) and mine grab the wheel well trim at the top (both sides) on
bumps near lock. I'm hoping a set of new Clarks HD springs cure this.

I have a set of 205/60HR14 on 14x6.6 Minilites on a lowered car (HD
sprins cut a coil) and they don't  rub anywhere under any conditions.

Bill Elliott