<VV> Engine Case ID

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 22:06:37 EST 2008

In a message dated 1/6/08 6:43:07 PM Pacific Standard Time, ericaos at yahoo.com
writes:

> I picked up a bare late model case to possibly use..well ok, I bought it
> because it was there, and it was a late model case.
>
>   The number on the case is odd, as it doesn't have a suffix.
>   The number is:
>   CE855024

Engine ID's are on the flat surface that the Top cover bolts to...near the
fuelpump area.

STARTS with TO  xxxxxx

1  does it have a large hole on the right side above the lifter holes? [ FC
case]

2  Does it have Horizontal ribs between the # 5/6  bores and the Bellhousing
surface? [  164 ci......]  smooth case is old 145..

Matt Nall
Sea Mountain
Charleston, Or.
All Vairs