<VV> AD; Garage Sale

Ken Klingaman stingerken at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 7 22:27:56 EST 2008

     Please forward to interested parties.

What:
     A Garage,
             An inventory Reduction,
                                    A Moving Sale.
When:
     26-27 JAN 08,  Snow date, 2-3 Feb 08, 9 AM to 3 PM
Where:
      520 Delaware Rd
      Hope, NJ
Directions: From the east; Take I80 west to exit 12, go south (left) on 521 to Blinking light in Hope, Turn Right on to 609/High st/Delaware Rd, about 3.3 miles turn left into drive at Shale Stone Farm, up the drive to park.
>From the east on I78; Go north on 31 until you reach RT 46, go west until you reach Ramseyberg Rd, 609,turn Right, go about 2.5 miles Turn right into drive at Shale Stone Farm.
>From PA; Crossing at Portland,or the Water Gap, go east on RT 46, turn left onto Ramseyberg Rd/609, about 2.5 miles, turn right into drive at Shale Stone Farm. If Crossing at  the Belevidere/Riverton Bridge Go RT 46 west until you reach Ramseyberg RD, follow previous directions.
Why:
    To sell Late Model Corvair Stuff; transaxles, 140hp engine cores, heads, Corsa dash parts, crossmembers, suspension stuff. Call for needs
Who:
    Ken Klingaman, evening Ph 610-599-0341, work 973-724-7250, cell ( mainly day of) 908-310-2087