<VV> A Note of THANKS!

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 00:23:52 EST 2008

Hey guys and gals,
I want to take a minute to publicly thank JR Read, Robert Landers, Dick Moon,
and Chuck Armer for aranging a gift delivery to me on Friday, January 4th...
Thanks JR... How you got the pieces down to Rob's near St Louis I have no
idea, so thanks to that (or those) mystery friend(s)... and Dick Moon and his
lovely wife dropped it off to me on their way down to Florida. I met them at the
exit ramp near my house... and Chuck, well, you're still a swell fella...
thanks for being such a great orchestrator of benevelance.
:-)
So again, I want to say THANK YOU!!!
I have more friends than I ever imagined... God bless you all!
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE