<VV> Starter question

robynwood at thelearningpark.com robynwood at thelearningpark.com
Tue Jan 8 00:44:53 EST 2008

Ok,
	It has been a long couple of days.  Everything is back together but
there is one hitch.  What would cause the starter to engage (turn on) when
the ignition switch is only in the "ON" position?  I have double checked the
wires, looking at the back of the solenoid, the top wire (maroon), is
connected to the starter relay, middle wire (large) is Positive to the
battery, and the lower wire (yellow), is to positive on the coil?

Any ideas?

I am off to search the archives for this issue, was hoping someone might be
up with a quick answer.

Thanks,
Robyn Wood

'63 Spyder Vert (almost ready to go....)