<VV> CORVAIR ARTICLE

PETER INMAN monza1965 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 8 10:53:18 EST 2008

Three people have now, very nicely, pointed out to me that my article was incorrect on two issues:
  1. Nader's book came out in 1965...after the late was already engineered and built
  2. Govmnt studies proved the Corvair to be as safe as other contemporary cars on the market at the time the report was done.

  I am already putting together another article! In all honesty, I did not know that the car was already built before the book came out, and yes, perhaps I did fall into that."well, maybe it wasn't safe and that is why they changed it" category. But now, thanks to all my friends that hopefully will read my well-researched articles in the future.... I am doing my homework!
  Thanks,
  Beth
  http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/128389/beth_inman.html