<VV> VDO Gauges-charging system

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Tue Jan 8 13:32:38 EST 2008

I installed my cylinder head temp. gauge with sender unit mounted on left head (where head snap switch would go if this head was on right side). Thank you Seth for the suggestion. I am averaging around 350 degrees F while driving in about 15-35 degree ambient. We have gotten almost 4 feet of snow at my house since Friday (elevation at about 7,500 feet).The Rampside with studded snow tires is the only vehicle we have now that works- the wifes Volvo XC70 could not get out.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado.