<VV> Fort Lauderdale Kruse Auction Last Weekend Rampside / Cord

KMFEAR at aol.com KMFEAR at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 15:14:21 EST 2008

I dont know if anyone else attended. I went on Friday and saw  a 1961
Rampside set to go through. It was an 8 out 10 straight Black paint no  stripe. Clean
bed except the lowest section covered by a mat likely beat up. a  1" bondo
crack in the tailgate! Non stock dual exhaust, hokey wood side racks,  truck
engine. Four speed aftermarket wheels. These auctioneers have more BS!  They
explained how RARE this truck was and much RARER it is because it was a  rampside!
How little they know. The scariest part is it brought $17,500!  Remember the
buyer pays what a %10 buyers premium making it $19,250!! It was a  $8-9K truck
all day to the trained eye....maybe.

  Also there was a Corvair Cord there taht went Sat. I was mad I  couldn't
stay for that I wouldve liked to pick that up. Four speed  also!