<VV> GREENBRIER POWER TRAIN QUESTION

Rod Murray rmurray at anaheimducks.com
Tue Jan 8 15:55:48 EST 2008

Hello group,

Feel free to weigh in on this one...I'm finalizing purchase of a '64
greenbrier deluxe w AT - found in north san diego county and in good
shape overall...while I initially thought engine was original FC 95hp,
am now thinking it was swapped out at some point as indicated by engine
code ID ending w/ "ZK" which refers to a 102hp station wagon motor w AT
(thx to bob helt's book and lon wall's catalog for their respective code
breakdowns).  Anyway, I already know that this is neither the correct
nor optimum power train for a van (I may re-swap for a "correct" '64 FC
engine at some point), my question to the group is what kind of
performance do you think I can anticipate with the 102 AT setup?

Thx,

Rod

Vintage Corsa Web & Pub

'66 monza convt 140/4