<VV> Fuel return line on a 140

steven at sashimi.org steven at sashimi.org
Tue Jan 8 16:04:04 EST 2008

Original Message:
-----------------
From:  PatioMatt at aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:52:12 EST
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Re: <VV> Fuel return line on a 140

Matt wrote:
"Why not re connect it?  it's just a special "T"  off the fuel  pump....
will
prevent that Vaporlock if it does get real hot...and gets shut  down for a
short while.."

Steve writes:

Yup, the special "T" is there.  If there's no reason not to, I figured on
replacing the missing line. (hence my question which you have just
answered, thanks :)

- Steve

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org