<VV> Hybrid Saturn SUV - GM Is Listening - No Corvair

ChiefTAM at aol.com ChiefTAM at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 09:45:16 EST 2008

While I might agree, and lots of people seem to like their Prius, I do
question the 95% satisfaction with the car.  I have no doubt that 95% of  the
owners of this car are satisfied, but I question whether it is satisfaction
because the car is so good compared with other vehicles, or whether they are  highly
satisfied because they believe they are doing something for the  environment.
 Is that was the case, and most owners were, say,  environmentalists, then
they might be highly satisfied with a Yugo if it was  meeting their expectations
as an environmentally sensitive vehicle.  Is it  the car, or what they
perceive the good that they are doing by driving it?   I guess it doesn't matter
either way, and I have no problem with the car, but  for me, I too would be
buying the VW diesel!  (Do have to say that the Volt  interests me though too.)
Just my .02

Todd in TX