<VV> Hybrid Saturn SUV - GM Is Listening - NOW A LITTLE Corvair - Some Humor

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Wed Jan 9 11:12:26 EST 2008

Actually with something like 70% (the specific % is arguable) of a
vehicle's total energy/environmental impact being consumed during its
construction and delivery to the selling dealer, driving an old "dirty"
Corvair (or any other old car for that matter) is more "responsible"
than driving even the cleanest of the new cars...

Haven't bought a new car is over 20 years and don't intend to start now...

Bill